After their appearance on the runway a few seasons back, leather backpacks have become the accessory du jour with interpretations by everyone from Patrik Ervell to Givenchy. Now, Marc by Marc Jacobs is having a turn with its own variation. The “Henry” backpack features a combination of coated nylon and textured leather, creating a unique look that’s sure to turn heads.
A new attempt at getting involved with social media by Google. They present to you the Google +. This project is aimed to increase privacy and control while still allowing to connect with your friends. So you could call it a ’safer’ version if you feel like comparing this to Facebook where you can make announcements or status updates but this time, only the people you want to see it may be informed. Google + has implemented new features such as Circles, Sparks, Hangouts and Mobile which all have their different advantages. Google+ is currently in the process of testing but you can still sign up for updates and invites.
Here is a new release from Christian Dior's male range Dior Homme. Their latest pair of sneakers to release are these which were dubbed "Raw Edged" are a stylish
For those of you that still need a fresh way to conduct your business, Gucci introduces the leather document wallet. This thing is beautiful and masculine. These wallet comes equipped with zip fastening and a front pocket with metal clasp buckle. The luxury details flow through the inside as well with suede being lined throughout the interior pocket. This diamond embossed leather document holder is the perfect way to show them you mean business.
1. Work hard. Then work harder. The difference between me and you is I’M working when YOU’RE sleeping!! When you think you’ve done enough for the day, KEEP GOING!!
2. Believe. Never lose your faith!!! Only YOU can make the impossible possible…so prove the world wrong! BELIEVE!
3. Count your pennies. Yeah, it’s that dirty money!!! But you don’t get rich from blowing it….spend your money wisely & question EVERY business move you make. Be smart people!
4. Be humble. Remember your roots & what your mother told you. She’s still right!!
5. Listen. Choose the people in your life carefully & surround yourself with artists & experts at their craft….then listen to what they have to say. They’re the ones who will help you on the way to the top.
6. Love. Leave room every day to LOVE and be LOVED!!!
7. Don’t make the same mistake twice. There are no second chances. Period.
8. Never settle. Take the words “good enough” out of your vocabulary!!! Be the best or don’t play at all!
9. Be confident. Stay humble, but be confident. Keeping your head down won’t get you anywhere….don’t be afraid to step on some toes!!!
10. Don’t get comfortable. The minute you let your guard down, someone newer, younger, and thirstier is waiting to take your place.
*Hot* new record from T.I feat B.o.B, this record is definitely a great record for T.I's return
Studio Swine presents ‘Hair Glasses’ – a collection of sustainable fashion eyewear exploring the potential of Human hair. Hair Glasses comprises of human hair with bioresin as a binding agent, the frames are 100% biodegradable and no harmful substances are released during production. Studio Swine explores how the booming production of hair extensions can be expanded beyond the beauty industry to make other commodities that are equally desirable.
Purchase: Studio Swine
Bape previews first items from their upcoming Fall/Winter 2011 Collection. On preview are clothing and shoes from the main A Bathing Ape line. Also they preview shoes, accessories and some first clothing from URSUS Bape and some nice collaborative pieces from G-Shock and Ambush. The collection looks very clean and certainly features some interesting items that we look forward to. Look for these items to appear in stores between July 2-5.
Even clothing manufacturers are not avoiding gold, silver or platinum fever, so the Boss Selection, the upscale label of the German-based Hugo Boss brand, has created limited edition jeans that have actual gold plated threading woven into the denim as details. Golden denim jeans are designed in a classic five-pocket silhouette and woven with subtle gold-plated fibers that have been treated with a transparent laminate to retain their sheen, and value, even after multiple washings. Details that also to be mentioned are the distinctive back-pocket embroidery, attached key ring, and embossed leather waist label. The jeans are limited to 300 pairs worldwide.
Purchase: Hugo Boss